Membership is opened to health informatics students ,professionals and enthusiasts. Being a member of GHIA gives one or group access to the latest information and developments in the body. Members are provided with collaborative platforms where they can:
- Network with world-class professionals, experts and industry leaders
- Have early access to information on industry developments
- Gain insight from both healthcare consumers and providers
- Grow professionally, and enhance their credibility in industry
- Receive education in best practices.
To become a member, one can either apply online or pick a membership application form from our secretariat at the School Of Public Health (SPH) ;University of Ghana- Legon.
Membership of GHIA has been segmented in to the following categories:
Professional (Health informatics professionals)